AAA Family Law Serves the Orlando Central Florida Metro Area from Altamonte Springs
Downtown Orlando From Lake Eola
Do you need an Orlando family law attorney to defend your rights in a divorce, child support or related case?
Ask These Questions
(1) Is the attorney devoted exclusively to family law, or just a general practitioner with only limited experience in this area?
(2) How long will I have to wait for an opportunity to speak with my attorney?
(3) Will my attorney aggressively pursue my interests, or just passively react to what the other side does?
AAA Family Law Has the Answers
- When you hire me as your Orlando family law attorney from AAA Family Law, you are getting the wisdom and insights of an accomplished attorney devoted exclusively to this complex area of law. I have practiced primarily family law for eight years, and I have represented clients in more than fifty trials, dozens of depositions, and hundreds of mediations involving divorce, alimony, child support. and related cases. My level of experience ensures that you receive the highest quality representation.
- I will be accessible and sit down with you in an initial consultation to discuss your family law situation. As your attorney, I will keep you informed of the progress of your case, and I will respond to all of your phone calls and e-mails within twenty-four hours. You will also to talk to me about your legal matters, not to an assistant.
- I will be aggressive in litigating your case. I will use every available legal tool to further your interests. My extensive knowledge of family and divorce law, combined with my familiarity with family judges, allows me to see options that less-experienced attorneys would not think of.
The AAA Family Law Promise
- Whether you're going through a divorce, fighting for custody of your child, or trying to modify a final judgment, you'll need an experienced family law attorney who focuses on this complex area of law.
- I have practiced mainly family law for eight years, and I have represent literally hundreds of family law clients like yourself who are stressed, hurt and confused by the situation they find themselves in. Call me, Eduardo Mejias, so I can help you take back control of your situation. Schedule a consultation at a time and day that works for you.
- I will answer your questions honestly, offer you a clear and understandable strategy for achieving your objectives, and if you hire me, I will aggressively protect your interests.
- What I will not do is to just tell you what you would like to hear but may not be true, confuse you with legalese, or leave you in the dark about the status of your case.
- Call Eduardo Mejias, at (407) 260-6001 to schedule your consultation. I look forward to meeting you.
The rest of the pages on this website provide you with useful information about Florida family law. It is important that you learn the basics of what you need to know about your case before you contact any Orlando area family law attorney. It will help you prepare the questions you should be asking of your lawyer.
Looking forward to defending your rights,
Eduardo J. Mejias, Esq.
If you need representation from a family law attorney in the Orlando Central Florida area, please
a 30-minute consultation.
Mr. Mejias has eight years of experience as a Florida divorce lawyer,
and has been an Orlando family law attorney for two years.
The great majority of clients are charged a fixed retainer fee that you will know before deciding to sign with AAA Family
Call the Altamonte Springs Office phone:
Mon-Fri 9 am to 5 pm, or Sat 12 pm to 5 pm
AAA Family Law is an Altamonte Springs family law firm serving the Orlando metropolitan area, located at 427 Centerpointe Circle, Suite 1812, Altamonte Springs Florida 32701.
AAA Family Law is conveniently close to the following Central Florida cities and unincorporated areas of Orange and Seminole counties:
Longwood, Apopka, Wekiva Springs, Casselberry, Maitland, Winter Park, Lockhart, Altamonte Springs, Orlando, Oviedo, Lake Mary, Eatonville, Holden Heights, Goldenrod, Winter Springs, Sanford, Pine Hills, Oriovista, and Fairview Shores.
AAA Family Law Facebook Page Link:
Link to New AAA Family Law Website