AAA Family Law Serves the Orlando Central Florida Metro Area from Altamonte Springs
Downtown Orlando From Lake Eola
Do You Need an Orlando Family Lawyer For
A Divorce, Child Support Or Related Case?
Ask These Questions
(1) Is the attorney devoted exclusively to family law, or just a general practitioner with only limited experience in this area?
(2) How long will I have to wait for an opportunity to speak with my family lawyer ?
(3) Will my family lawyer aggressively pursue my interests, or just passively react to what the other side does?
AAA Family Law Has the Answers
- When you hire me as your Orlando family lawyer from AAA Family Law, you are getting the wisdom and insights of an accomplished attorney devoted exclusively to this complex area of law. I have practiced primarily family law for nine years, and I have represented clients in more than fifty trials, dozens of depositions, and hundreds of mediations involving divorce, alimony, child support. and related cases. My level of experience ensures that you receive the highest quality representation.
- I will be accessible and sit down with you in a free initial consultation to discuss your family law situation. As your Orlando family lawyer, I will keep you informed of the progress of your case, and I will respond to all of your phone calls and e-mails within twenty-four hours. You will also to talk to me about your legal matters, not to an assistant.
- I will be aggressive in litigating your case. I will use every available legal tool to further your interests. My extensive knowledge of family and divorce law, combined with my familiarity with family judges, allows me to see options that less-experienced attorneys would not think of.
The AAA Family Law Promise
Whether you're going through a divorce, fighting for custody of your child, or trying to modify a final judgment, you'll need an experienced family lawyer who focuses on this complex area of law.
I have represent literally hundreds of family law clients like yourself who are stressed, hurt and confused by the situation they find themselves in. To help guide you out of your difficult situation, I make the following promises:
- I will answer your questions honestly, offer you a clear and understandable strategy for achieving your objectives, and aggressively protect your interests.
- Your calls and emails will be returned within 24 hours.
- I will base your retainer fee on several factors, but you will always know the amount before you pay and it will always be reasonable and easy to understand.
What I will not do is to just tell you what you would like to hear but may not be true, confuse you with legalese, or leave you in the dark about the status of your case.
Call Eduardo Mejias, at (407) 260-6001 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Looking forward to defending your rights,
Eduardo J. Mejias, Esq.
Contact us to make an appointment for a free initial consultation
Eduardo J. Mejias is an Orlando family lawyer located in Altamonte Springs
AAA Family Law represents clients in cases of court and mediation divorces, child support, adoptions, paternity, spousal support or alimony, child custody or time sharing, domestic violence injunctions, enforcement of decrees, military family issues, name changes, prenuptial agreements and state child protection.
The great majority of clients are charged a fixed attorney retainer fee that you will know before deciding to sign with AAA Family Law.
Call the Altamonte Springs Office phone (407) 260-6001
Mon-Fri 9 am to 6 pm, or Sat 12 pm to 5 pm
AAA Family Law is an Altamonte Springs family law firm serving the Orlando metropolitan area, located at
427 Centerpointe Circle, Suite 1812,
Altamonte Springs Florida 32701.
AAA Family Law is conveniently close to the following cities of the Orlando Metropolitan area:
Orange County: Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Eatonville, Edgewood, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Windermere. Seminole County: Altamonte, Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford and Winter Springs. Volusia County: Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, DeBary, DeLand, Deltona, Edgewater, Holly Hill, Lake Helen, New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Orange City, Ormond Beach, Pierson, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, South Daytona. Lake County: Astatula, Clermont, Eustis, Fruitland Park, Groveland, Howey-in-the-Hills, Lady Lake, Leesburg, Mascotte, Minneola, Montverde, Mount Dora, Tavares and Umatilla.
Link to New AAA Family Law Website